SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team. As a company that is scaling up and fostering an exceptional culture, we offer an environment where you can thrive and grow. We specialise in selling software and professional services for managing risk, compliance, and safety in various low risk industries, including the built environment and facilities.
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the full 360 sales process, from prospecting to closing deals. Your go-getting attitude and positive approach will be essential in building new strong relationships with clients and driving sales growth. Our clients trust us because of our stellar reputation and rely on our products to meet their needs, giving you a solid foundation for success.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO;
- Take ownership of the complete sales cycle, from identifying potential clients from our prospect database to discovery to closing deals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in the compliance, safety, operations, built environment and facilities functions.
- Meet and exceed realistic sales targets, demonstrating your ability to drive results.
- Leverage our positive and helpful company environment to effectively operate and successfully sell our software and services.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless delivery of solutions to clients.
- Proven experience as a successful Business Development Manager, ideally in the software or professional services industry.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build trust and rapport with clients.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Self-motivated, with a go-getting attitude and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to thrive in a positive and helpful company culture, contributing to a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of the risk, compliance, and safety landscape within the built environment and facilities sectors is a plus.
Send your CV to our specialist Talent Team by completing the form on this page and we will be in touch within seven days.
ABOUT ARK WORKPLACE RISK
Ark is a market leader providing an innovative suite of; Professional Service Solutions, Outsourcing and future-proofed Software and Analytics to mid/major organisations in the UK. With over 500 global and premium brands trusting Ark to deliver smarter Risk, Compliance, Safety.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment or be discriminated irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.