Senior Business Development Manager
If you love what you do, love the idea of being part of a rapidly growing Company and enjoy team collaboration – we’d love to hear from you!
As the Senior Business Development Manager for Ark Workplace Risk, you will be part of a professional family environment where your opinion matters regardless of your position. We focus on developing you so you may thrive in your unique skill set and we ask you for your opinions and experiences so we may constantly improve together.
We celebrate success and good news however we also believe in the importance of enabling a trusted work space where we can talk about how we can enable positive change and find solutions – we learn by discussing problems!
As a growing company, agility is key therefore its important to us that if our priorities change, we are able to move quickly to meet new challenges.
The Opportunity for You
As a high achieving sales professional, you’ll thrive in being empowered to make things happen and achieve your numbers. This is a great time to be joining Ark because key regulations are in the process of changing and making our services more needed than ever before. In driving the business forward, you will be selling high value solutions that combine leading software and professional services across the Risk, Compliance, Fire Safety and Health & Safety sectors. You’ll be focusing on our professional services in medium and large enterprises that require this work to be coordinated by our risk management software. Your work will impact all customers including the leaders of the verticals we serve (property is key), as you evolve how they use our risk management platform and help them see how it enables them to build a better and more resilient workplace.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Creating traction in your pipeline and hitting pipeline growth milestones
- On large deals working with the team to prepare bids, offerings, and pitches.
- Prepare strategic and displacement sales plans to win target clients.
- Prepare collateral, proposals, and slide decks using MS Office.
- Qualifying interest levels and ensure nurturing process is followed.
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and using our pricing tools and ensuring profitability.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Delivering winning presentations.
- Acting as a key contact for large customer accounts during renewals.
- Advising the organisation on new markets to explore to increase revenue streams.
- Effective and timely use of CRM.
- Manage your time effectively and appropriately prioritise.
Your Benefits and Work Environment*;
- Company sick pay
- PerkPal – huge range of discounts including an employee assistance program, shopping discounts and much more
- Hybrid Working opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Virtual Yoga Sessions
- Social Calendar
- Employee Forum
- Birthday celebrations
- Employee referral bonus
- Career Development Training
- Open and safe environment so you can communicate your opinion and make a difference
- Cross collaboration and ideas sharing and learning opportunities
- Quarterly Townhalls and engagement surveys
- We operate the Gallop Q12 approach to engagement which means we keep at the forefront of our minds the 12 key elements to ensuring happy and thriving employees.
*Some benefits apply after a successful probation period
To apply, we need to see the following from you;
To be successful in our Senior Business Development Manager role, you will be able to fulfil the following aspects:
- Can evidence exceeding targets for the last 3 years.
- Experienced with B2B sales, ideally across professional services and software.
- An understanding of Risk, Compliance, Fire Safety and Health & Safety is a definite advantage.
- Proven experience dealing with C suite.
- Presented credentials and demos across all levels of stakeholders.
- Originated, pitched and won tenders and been part of/led a pitch team.
- Strong communications skills verbally, pitching and creating sales communications.
- Sales forecasting accuracy.
- Experience of challenger sales or equivalent methodology.
- In-depth skill and experience of complexity in enterprise sales.
- Organisation skills to meet activity and implement plans in full.
We are a thought leader and have a very exciting vision with expansion plans for fast tracking growth, increasing our market share and becoming the fastest growing group in the verticals we serve. Unlike our competitors, we are a true software house as well as delivering professional services to the highest standards. This will give you a unique edge in the market.
Salary Range: We are offering a competitive salary, upwards to £70,000 per annum + uncapped commission (£120,000 OTE)
Contract Type & Hours: Full-time employment 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Place of Work: Working from home throughout UK
Reporting to: Commercial Director
About Ark Workplace Risk Ltd
Ark Workplace Risk is a multi-disciplinary premium consultancy specialising property, FM, Services, Retail, Technology, Transport, Logistics and Hospitality & Leisure sectors, working with global & premium brands, including FTSE 250 companies.
Ark leverages its people, methods and IP to provide professional services, outsourcing solutions and its futureproof software and analytics platform, QUOODA®, putting managers in control of today and the future. QUOODA® allows organisations to manage their entire risk, compliance and safety via a single robust platform that works anytime, anywhere in multiple countries, regions and locations.
What are you waiting for?
Send your CV to our specialist Talent Team who will be in touch with you within seven days.
Even if you are not successful on this occasion or if this role isn’t for you, we would love to keep you up to date with interesting articles and information about us.
Ark Workplace RIsk Ltd is committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment, or be discriminated against. irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.