FIRE, HEALTH & SAFETY CONSULTANT
Are you a Mid-Level Fire, Health & Safety Consultant and looking to make the step up?
If so, we are offering an opportunity to fast track you senior status. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about fire safety in the built environment and love the idea of being a key player in an innovative growing company.
WHY WORK FOR US
- We are an ambitious consultancy that is recognised as a leader in safety within the built environment
- Progress your career with training and CPD opportunities. We can provide you with high levels of technical support, coaching and mentoring, and a training bursary to make your aspirations possible
- Develop within a company whose instinct is always to promote from within
- Work amongst a community of specialist professional consultants who share their wealth of knowledge and are very proud to deliver the GOLD Standard
- Be part of a welcoming team where you can develop relationships with like minded people
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Private Healthcare plan.
- 5% matched pension plan.
- 4x salary life cover.
- 25 days holiday with option to increase via salary sacrifice.
- Perkpal - perks and reward program.
- Social events with your colleagues (Summer & Christmas parties, Murder Mystery, Crazy Golf etc.).
- Team away days.
- Training bursary from £1,000 to £2,000 for the first two years of your employment.
- Professional Membership reimbursement.
- All tech provided including laptop, mobile (on generous plan) etc.
- Excellent career development opportunities (fast tracking professional development).
TO APPLY, WE NEED TO SEE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU
- 5+ years’ experience in fire safety and 2+ years in Health & Safety within the built environment in residential and/ or commercial buildings
- Must be happy to undertake Fire Risk Assessments and General Risk Assessments at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident in giving presentations in a client facing environment
- Excellent report writing abilities including literacy in everyday IT packages such as Microsoft Office
- Recognised Fire Safety or Health & Safety memberships e.g. IFE, IFSM or IOSH (ADVANTAGEOUS)
- NEBOSH or equivalent qualification in Fire or Health & Safety
- Registered with or willing to work towards being registered with a fire risk assessors register such as IFSM, FRACS or Fire Risk Assessors Register (IFE)
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent
- We are offering a competitive package between £45,000 and £55,000 per annum (subject to skills, experience, location and track record)
- The majority of our work is within London and the surrounding area, but you may be required to work in other major UK cities such as Birmingham and Manchester from time to time
- Committed to CPD and able to attend, keep up to date with updates and courses as directed by the company (The company funds courses to increase your certification and knowledge)
Send your CV to our specialist Talent Team by completing the form on this page and we will be in touch within seven days.
If you find this role isn’t for you, we still want to hear from you. We are always on the hunt of talent and often hiring for various roles that might be more suitable.
ABOUT ARK WORKPLACE RISK
Ark is a market leader providing an innovative suite of; Professional Service Solutions, Outsourcing and future-proofed Software and Analytics to mid/major organisations in the UK. With over 500 global and premium brands trusting Ark to deliver smarter Risk, Compliance, Safety.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment or be discriminated irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.