Management Consultant Health & Safety
If you're passionate about making a difference and thrive in a fast-paced environment where Customer Success is at heart, we want to hear from you.
This is an opportunity to work in a highly successful team, having fun doing what you do best every day: helping mid to large clients with their safety programmes. In this client-facing role within our Customer Success Team, you'll work alongside positive colleagues equally committed to continuous improvement and change programmes. If you love problem solving, this is an ideal opportunity to find solutions for your client portfolio and develop your leadership capabilities.
Your ability to provide solutions and troubleshoot to ensure client satisfaction will be tested. This role is highly pivotal as you are managing external relationships as a Trusted Advisor and internal relationships at the hub of our business.
The Ark Customer Success team operates collegially, and its strength lies in its ability to be supportive and manage clients as a team. This is a client facing role with a high level of autonomy and leadership, following the Ark Customer Success methodology (Purpose, Mastery, Autonomy).
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Day-to-day proactive technical management of key accounts in relation to the customers' life cycle
- Account onboarding: establishing the account and its organisational plan in order to manage communication, reporting and advice
- Adopting the role of Trusted Advisor so that our clients have confidence, resilience, and can thrive
- Leading the client agenda so that they can achieve their goals
- Supporting the other functions within the business as they impact the customer journey
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends, regulations & legal interpretations across H&S, fire safety and environmental management as it affects the built environment
- Providing decision support to clients: strategically as well as on day-to-day matters
- Preparing and providing information and Business Review Reports in support of the clients' goals
- Providing information to support internal decisions as well as executing on instructions
- Scoping and preparing proposals to help our clients discharge their responsibilities and duties
- Creating compelling presentations to communicate ideas, plans, reporting tools and software user journeys
- Working with the software support team to achieve clients operational and strategic goals
TO APPLY, YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO
- Work strategically and engage our clients at the highest levels
- Develop, maintain and and retain your client accounts
- Share and collaborate with your team
- Gain trust and be a trusted advisor
- Create proposals for solutions, Health and Safety scoping documents and advisory papers that are suitable for the audience and convey the message efficiently and effectively
- Simplify complexity through articulate and well-positioned communication
- Stand your ground on advisory matters whilst giving the client confidence and engaging them throughout, be a Trusted Advisor
- Influence and persuade the client through providing a compelling argument and options
- Build professional relationships with clients and colleagues for the purpose of achieving goals
- Create solutions addressing the wider issues at play and the potential impact on our clients
- Manage our clients proactively, identify problems and pre-empt any issues
- Use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office365
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Qualifications in H&S and fire safety, including membership of a recognised industry body e.g., GradIOSH or TechIOSH
- At least 3 years’ experience in a client-facing role that included advising clients on their health, safety, and fire safety objectives, helping them to make the right decisions and supporting them with execution
- 1 year of experience in an in-house role would be advantageous "to walk in a client's shoes"
- Experience with taking a requirement and preparing a proposal through to brief across complex assignments
- A strategic and goal-orientated mindset with the ability to lead, engage and manage client accounts and delivery programmes
- An ability to convey information and simplify it for clients
- An ability to learn new topics quickly
- A passion to succeed, and a love of winning
- Drive to build successful client portfolios and deliver the Gold Standard of service and solutions
We are offering a competitive package subject to qualifications, skills, experience, qualities and location. The role is full-time 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with hybrid working, meaning you will be required to attend our London office from time to time. You will also be required to attend meetings at client offices as well as client social evenings.
Send your CV to our specialist Talent Team by completing the form on this page and we will be in touch within seven days.
If you believe this role might not be suitable, we still want to hear from you. We are always on the hunt of talent and often hiring for various roles that might be more suitable.
Ark is a market leader providing an innovative suite of; Professional Service Solutions, Outsourcing and future-proofed Software and Analytics to mid/major organisations in the UK. With over 500 global and premium brands trusting Ark to deliver Risk, Compliance and Safety.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment or be discriminated irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.