CONSULTANT (RESIDENT ENGAGEMENT)
Ark Workplace Risk is the market thought leader of building safety assurance services and risk compliance and safety in the built environment.
We are a mid-sized company on a high growth path built on an exceptional reputation. We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a (Consultant) Resident Engagement. This role reports up to the Principal Consultant and is responsible for delivering a range of services to support Accountable Persons with various resident engagement solutions including supporting the development of the Safety Case Report.
YOU’LL BE EXPECTED TO
- Collaborate within a specialised team on the writing of building Safety Case Reports (Resident Engagement);
- Support internal teams and clients alike with Building Safety residents engagement and compliance;
- Support the line Manager with audits, gap analysis, and information gathering and reporting for Resident Engagement;
- Develop close working relationships with the technical team of SME’s within the BSA Team;
- Oversee, maintain and validate, with the support of your senior, all relevant information relating to resident engagement;
- Deliver advice and support on assignments and projects relating to Resident Engagement;
- Provide competent advice and resident interventions upon request (Resident Engagement);
- Where required, partake in Resident Engagement consultations and the creation of Resident Engagement Strategies on behalf of our clients;
- Willing to learn fire safety risk management to expand knowledge;
- Carry out any reasonable request made by their line manager;
- Attend on-site meetings as necessary;
WE NEED TO SEE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU
- Knowledge of Building Safety Act 2022, experience developing resident engagement strategies and support the team with a safety case report
- More than 3 + years of engagement and communication with residents;
- Experience of working in roles that are residential based or customer-service environment;
- Experience with ISO 9001 and safety risk assessments ADVANTAGE
- Experience of preparation of policy and procedures.
- Experience of consultation process (Section 20, major works, refurbishment);
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to plan own work in logical way without close supervision;
- Proficient in Microsoft
- Shows attention to detail.
We are offering a competitive package of circa £45,000 pa (subject to location, skills, experience and track record).
The majority of our work is in and around London, however, the roles have a national remit and you will be required to travel outside of London as work dictates, so you must have the flexibility and willingness to travel as required.
- The role is physically demanding and will require mobility, and engagement with members on occasion out of hours.
- The role is fast paced delivering various client engagement assignments to deadlines.
Send your CV to our specialist Talent Team by completing the form on this page and we will be in touch within seven days.
ABOUT ARK WORKPLACE RISK
Ark is a market leader providing an innovative suite of; Professional Service Solutions, Outsourcing and future-proofed Software and Analytics to mid/major organisations in the UK. With over 500 global and premium brands trusting Ark to deliver smarter Risk, Compliance, Safety.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment or be discriminated irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.