Ark Workplace Risk is fast-growing consultancy firm that specializes in Risk Compliance and Safety providing services to clients in the property management and company low-risk businesses markets.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Account Manager to join our team.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing accounts primarily for medium to large clients, building strong relationships, promoting our brand, and ensuring customer satisfaction. Your role will involve selling to existing customers, increasing usage of our services, troubleshooting customer questions, handling inquiries, preparing proposals, solving problems for clients with the support of technical expertise, processing orders, preparing performance and progress reports, and working towards team targets.
YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, primarily medium to large businesses in the property management and company low-risk businesses markets.
- Promote our brand and services to customers, ensuring a positive image and reputation.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell our services to existing clients, increasing their usage and overall satisfaction.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries, troubleshooting questions, and addressing any concerns or issues promptly and effectively.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth execution of services and resolve any client-related problems with the support of technical expertise.
- Prepare and present proposals to clients, showcasing the value and benefits of our services.
- Process orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring timely delivery of services to clients.
- Prepare performance and progress reports for clients, highlighting key metrics and achievements.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team and other stakeholders to meet and exceed team targets and objectives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE;
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (desirable).
- Min 3-5 years, proven experience in account management or a similar role in the consultancy or related industry.
- Knowledge and experience in the property management and company low-risk businesses markets.
- Proven experience as an Account Manager or in a similar client-facing role, preferably in the consultancy or related industry.
- Strong understanding of the property management and company low-risk businesses markets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills, with a track record of achieving targets and driving revenue growth.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to address client issues effectively and provide solutions.
- Proficient in preparing and delivering proposals and presentations to clients.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and results-driven attitude.
- Proficient in using CRM software and other relevant tools to manage client accounts and track progress.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU!
- Working with our prestigious clients across a diverse range of properties
- A wide range of benefits including Private Healthcare plan, 5% matched pension plan, 4x salary life cover, 23 days holiday with option to increase via salary sacrifice, and Perkpal - perks and reward program.
- Social events with your colleagues.
- Excellent career development opportunities (fast tracking professional development).
Send your CV to our specialist Talent Team by completing the form on this page and we will be in touch within seven days.
ABOUT ARK WORKPLACE RISK
Ark is a market leader providing an innovative suite of; Professional Service Solutions, Outsourcing and future-proofed Software and Analytics to mid/major organisations in the UK. With over 500 global and premium brands trusting Ark to deliver smarter Risk, Compliance, Safety.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment or be discriminated irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.