SENIOR SALES COORDINATOR
Ark Workplace Risk is the market leading provider of operational risk, compliance and safety solutions, and work with a prestigious and diverse range of over 500 clients.
We’re pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Coordinator. The purpose of the role is to offer comprehensive administrative support and coordination to the Sales team as well as monitoring and control of the sales process.
YOU’LL BE EXPECTED TO
- Maintain and update accurately sales and customer records in the CRM system.
- Monitor and prompt the sales team to maintain quality records on customers and deals.
- Assisting the Bid Manager with Bid documentation/administration.
- Update and maintain an Accurate Database of Customer and Prospect Information.
- Communicate with customers when required.
- Research ideal customers and purge customers that do not meet the criteria.
- Prepare documents and information using MS office and other tools at intermediate to advanced levels.
- Assist with handshake/onboarding process and documentation new customers and new deals where required.
- Develop daily/weekly/monthly and adhoc sales reports.
- Coordinate sales plan program monitoring unsung the project plan.
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
- Make follow up meetings for the managers.
- Maintain templates and filing systems including SharePoint.
- Use and update pivot tables to support management understanding of sale’s situation.
- Send out email campaigns.
- Arrange weekly sales meetings and keep notes and actions.
- Manage sales tracking and escalate variables and important information.
WE NEED TO SEE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU
- 2-3 years in similar role and 5 years in sales.
- Enjoys organising and maintaining an end-to-end process for success.
- Positive and helpful personality.
- Values timeliness and accuracy but not a perfectionist.
- Strong team player that enjoys winning as a team and helping and supporting the client function in being successful.
- Strong technology skills with experience and confidence of using CRM, MS Office with Word/ppt/Excel/SharePoint in particular.
- Understanding of Sales performance metrics and tracking
- Organisational skills with ability to plan, prioritise and manage complex tasks within challenging timescales.
- Experience in compliance and monitoring of adherence to Company CRMPolicy.
- A strong team player with ability to manage demands across cross functional lines.
- Proven ability to research and investigate the distinct aspects of bottlenecks and blockages, to achieve customer success.
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
We are offering a competitive package based on skills, track record, location, and experience. The salary range for this role is £40,000 to £45,000 per annum.
Send your CV to our specialist Talent Team by completing the form on this page and we will be in touch within seven days.
ABOUT ARK WORKPLACE RISK
Ark is a market leader providing an innovative suite of; Professional Service Solutions, Outsourcing and future-proofed Software and Analytics to mid/major organisations in the UK. With over 500 global and premium brands trusting Ark to deliver smarter Risk, Compliance, Safety.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment or be discriminated irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.