Are you passionate about the built environment, do you love the idea of being part of an innovative growing Company and enjoy working amongst a team of multi-skilled safety professionals who are very proud to deliver the GOLD Standard? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU!
As one of our Freelance Consultants at Ark Workplace Risk, you’ll be responsible for providing expert fire safety advice and recommendations to our clients. This could include;
- Working with our diverse range of clients, providing competent fire safety and health and safety advice.
- Undertaking fire risk assessments (Type 1 and Type 3) and general risk assessments in high rise residential and/or commercial buildings.
- Supporting our clients with their safety cases.
- Creating health and safety and fire safety solutions across a range of sites (varying in complexity) within the built environment
TO APPLY, WE NEED TO SEE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU;
- At least two years’ experience in completing fire risk assessments.
- Must have NEBOSH General Certification and NEBOSH Fire Safety Certificate
- Ideally relevant qualifications (NEBOSH) at diploma level or degree in Occupational Health and Safety are desirable.
- Must be happy to undertake Fire Risk Assessments and General Risk Assessments
In addition to your qualifications and extensive experience in undertaking general risk assessments and fire risk assessments, you will bring strong interpersonal skills and report writing abilities as well as a comprehensive understanding of current UK regulations.
- We are offering generous day rates based on skills & experience
- The majority of our work is in and around London. These roles also have a national remit and you will be required to travel outside of London from time to time, so you must have the flexibility and willingness to travel as required.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Send your CV to our specialist Talent Team who will be in touch with you within seven days. Even if you are not successful on this occasion or if this role isn’t for you, we would love to keep you up to date with interesting articles and information about us.
Ark Workplace Risk Ltd is committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment, or be discriminated against. irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.