FIRE, HEALTH & SAFETY CONSULTANT
Are you an Assessor/Consultant who is deeply passionate about the gold standard including producing suitable and sufficient fire risk assessments for high-rise residential buildings?
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to join our professional service team with progression opportunities as a Fire, Health & Safety Consultant. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about fire safety in the built environment and love the idea of being a key player in an innovative growing company
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- We are an ambitious consultancy who can provide you with high levels of technical support, effective coaching, training and mentoring to make your aspirations possible
- Ark is an innovative growing company that is recognised as a leader in safety within the built environment
- You will be working amongst a suite of specialist professional consultants who are positive and helpful in sharing their wealth of knowledge. They are dedicated and multi-skilled who are very proud to deliver the GOLD Standard
- You will be able to undertake risk assessments and enjoy challenging assignments. For example, we carry out risk assessments at some of the most well-known buildings in the UK, which include The Shard & Walkie Talkie Building
- You will receive a Personal Development Plan (PDP) to further your CPD through training and career development.
- Progression opportunities with access to training bursary
TO APPLY, WE NEED TO SEE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU
- 5+ years’ experience in fire, health & safety assessments within the built environment
- NEBOSH certificate health & safety or equivalent
- NEBOSH certificate fire or equivalent
- We are offering a competitive package of up to £40,000 per annum (subject to skills, qualifications, and track record)
- The role will be mostly hybrid working and the majority of our work is within London and the surrounding area
- Committed to CPD and able to attend, keep up to date with updates and courses as directed by the company. The company funds courses to increase your certification and knowledge
Send your CV to our specialist Talent Team by completing the form on this page and we will be in touch within seven days.
If you are not successful on this occasion or if find this role isn’t for you, we still want to hear from you. We are always on the hunt of talent and often hiring for various roles that might be more suitable.
ABOUT ARK WORKPLACE RISK
Ark is a market leader providing an innovative suite of; Professional Service Solutions, Outsourcing and future-proofed Software and Analytics to mid/major organisations in the UK. With over 500 global and premium brands trusting Ark to deliver Risk, Compliance and Safety
We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment or be discriminated irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.