Business Development - Property & Facilities Sector - new Competitive Solutions Regulatory regime
Are you passionate about the property sector, do you love the idea of being part of an innovative growing Company and enjoy working amongst a team of multi-skilled professionals who are very proud to deliver the GOLD Standard? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
The property sector represents a fantastic opportunity for Ark with opportunities in a tailwind of change as property companies are looking to procure innovative services with new competitive capabilities in this regulatory regime.
Our solutions cover professional services and software solutions across risk, compliance and safety.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU!
- This is a chance to be at the forefront of this opportunity from a business development perspective.
- Accountable delivery for allocated sales plan within property and facilities sector/UK and sells all of Arks portfolio of solutions in a strategic client acquisition go to market.
- This is a strategic value proposition so you will be personally prospecting peer to peer with Senior Management contact from cold and through business introductions or events.
- Partners with Delivery teams to growth targets.
- Conducts the research and analysis of business opportunities within an selective identified prospect list.
- Assesses the competition and potential markets within the overall company growth objectives.
- Prospects, develops, and closes a continuous pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Serves as Outside Sales Lead with responsibility for proposal strategy, preparation, submittal, and/or implementation upon award for specific pursuits.
- Ensures consistent application of the company’s Relationship Based Sales (RBS) process, including but not limited to, compliance of policies and processes and updates of data within CRM.
- Develops customer specific value propositions that enhance Ark’ competitive position and achieve newly developed client objectives.
- Recommends strategic competitive outmanoeuvres in support of business development strategies.
- Maintains and constantly improves the organisation’s competitive position.
- Works closely with Legal and Operations teams, particularly with regard to compliance, deliverability and approvals.
- Generates and fosters positive client relationships for reputational posture.
- Evaluates key personnel for contract/task bids/proposals, establishing relationships with
- Delivers early indicators in reporting and makes adjustments promptly to ensure results on time.
TO APPLY, WE NEED TO SEE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU;
- Experience of working in software and professional services an advantage.
- Experience in strategic and highly differentiated solutions in the professional services and software sector.
- Experience of working in the UK property and facilities functions/sector or with similar.
- Experience or understanding of developing business from origination using cold contact through to contract negotiations to deal.
- Demonstrated strategic planning and selling skills as evidenced by prior deal experience.
Attention to details when a result depends on it
- Persuasive, compelling communicator of concepts and services with strong emotional intelligence
- Exceptional determination to succeed, self starting and resourceful and desire to achieve goals for the business and personally financially.
- Business like mindset, sees the bigger picture, prepared to get into the details to win.
- Capable to quickly build trust and a reputation for delivering on your promises.
- Likely degree qualified with any additional education may be substituted for experience.
- Capability in Microsoft Office including working with spreadsheets for sales planning and forecasting.
- Salary is up to £85K per year/ OTE £150K per year
- Some travel will be required in this role therefore we ask candidates to be willing and able to accommodate this
Ark Workplace Risk is an international market leader providing an innovative suite of; Professional Service Solutions, Outsourcing and future-proofed Software and Analytics to mid/major organisations, both within the UK and globally. With over 500 global and premium brands trusting Ark Workplace Risk to deliver smarter Workplace Risk, Compliance, Safety and Performance.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Send your CV to our specialist Talent Team who will be in touch with you within seven days. Even if you are not successful on this occasion or if this role isn’t for you, we would love to keep you up to date with interesting articles and information about us.
Ark Workplace Risk Ltd is committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment, or be discriminated against. irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.