Account Development Representative
Are you seeking a permanent role where your career trajectory can take off placing you at the forefront of an exciting business? At Ark Workplace Risk Ltd we are seeking an Business Development Representative possessing experience of sales activity in a B2B SAAS sales process from cold to finish.
As an Business Development Representative you will be responsible for increasing market awareness through a comprehensive contact management plan which encompasses contacting leads, prospects and other opportunities to generate appointments for our sales team. This role involves engagement with Senior Management to drive sales activity, whilst acquiring new clients.
Working from home or our office in London, this role reports into the Senior Manager of Account Development. You will generate leads for our sales team to exceed sales income in line with the annual budget. Specialising in Professional Services or SaaS you will be instrumental in assisting with and adding value to the mid-market and enterprise sales pipeline; advising on the benefits and highlighting the technology and professional services solutions, demonstrating the ability to deliver on client requirements. In return we offer a rewarding and challenging environment to leave a lasting footprint in our companies success with opportunities for promotion to Business Development Executive. Whether you’re ready to take the next step in your career or looking for autonomy, recognition and financial reward, this is an exciting opportunity for you!
ARK WORKPLACE RISK LTD
Ark Workplace Risk is a multi-disciplinary premium consultancy specialising property, FM, Services, Retail, Technology, Transport, Logistics and Hospitality & Leisure sectors, working with global & premium brands, including FTSE 250 companies.
Ark leverages its people, methods and IP to provide professional services, outsourcing solutions and its futureproof software and analytics platform, QUOODA®, putting managers in control of today and the future. QUOODA® allows organisations to manage their entire risk, compliance and safety via a single robust platform that works anytime, anywhere in multiple countries, regions and locations.
The Opportunity for you
As an Business Development Representative you will own one of the most important aspects in our sales team, and will be tasked with an array of exciting activities which include:
- Generating, qualifying and nurturing of new business leads, converting these into sales appointments.
- Hunting and prospecting new business, setting appointments with key decision makers
- Consistently achieving individual appointment targets through call and additional touchpoints, such as LinkedIn or email.
- Developing new business opportunities, gathering data on market trends, competitor products, pricing and reporting back to business.
- Keeping up to date with all related administration, maintaining own diary and keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Scheduling promotional work and tracking lead activities being the lead into new prospects.
- Working with management to develop value propositions.
- Making sure that Salesforce has good record hygiene and that records are kept up to date as well as ensuring records have key objectives defined and next steps added as part of record keeping
- Any other reasonable request by management
What Ark Workplace Risk Ltd expect of you
To be successful in our Business Development Representative role, you will possess and be:
- An experienced SDR/ADR (1-2 years) with knowledge of professional services in the sales arena, ideally within the risk, compliance and safety
- Knowledgeable or understand SaaS is a bonus
- Highly organised, able to work under your own initiative, demonstrating your ability to prioritise, be proactive and resourceful with your approach to tasks and business challenges.
- Tenacious and driven, you pursue targets and are not easily discouraged.
- Excellent communication skills, a natural communicator who is eloquent, precise and concise
- Numerate and accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a ‘can do’, solutions focused approach to all tasks.
- Must enjoy working in a target driven environment
It’s an exciting time to join our team as we are going through a significant growth phase, so we’re looking for professionals who excel in dynamic environments, bringing strong commercial acumen and have ambitions to fast-track their career in the industry.
Salary Range: We are offering a competitive salary, upwards to £30,000 per annum DOE plus commission and also wider benefits including holiday, Perkpal and so much more. Oh, you’ll also work with some of the most talented minds in the industry – A bunch of really down to earth, personable people with absolutely no egos!
Contract Type & Hours: Full-time employment 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Place of Work: This is a position which can be done remotely or at our London office (EC2V 5BR).
Ark Workplace Risk Ltd is committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (ED&I) for everyone. All applicants will be treated fairly and without prejudice. No one will receive less favourable treatment, or be discriminated against. irrespective of the following protected characteristics: Age, disability, gender reassignment (and identity), marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex (formerly gender) and sexual orientation.