This week British Land expanded on their existing contract with Ark to now include outsourcing their Health & Safety Training, Competent Person Advice on all areas of their H&S, DSE Assessments & H&S inductions, management of all accidents, and management of driving at work policy.
British Land has been working in partnership with Ark since 2009 benefiting from using Ark’s professional services as well as more recently using Ark’s Workplace Governance Risk Compliance software QUOODA®
to manage their entire property portfolio which consists of:
- £17.8bn total assets, owned or managed (British Land share £12.0bn)
- 96% overall occupancy rate
Examples of the benefits and values include:
- Increased visibility of compliance levels, defendable due diligence.
- Compliance with legal requirements for relevant to roles
- Value driven training
- Access to timely Health and Safety advice provided with British Land business risk appetite considered.
- Specialist advice for all areas of the business.
- Better protection for employees through guidance
- Ark will carry out investigations for all accidents/incidents relating to British Land employees.
- Ark will liaise with insurers to provide due diligence should the need arise.
- Ark will be able to provide a more robust service to the corporate operation including proactive measures such as health promotion.
- Operational elements will be resolved in a timelier manner creating faster time to value.