Workplace Risk is an international market leader providing an
innovative suite of; Professional Service Solutions, Outsourcing and
future proofed Software and Analytics to mid/major organisations, both
within the UK, and globally. With over 500 global and premium brands
trusting Ark Workplace Risk to deliver smarter Workplace Risk,
Compliance, Safety and Performance.
filling this role would want to be part of a professional family and
pursue fast track career progression with a view to evolving towards a
high level, strategic sales role.
Our mission is:
“To put wellbeing and resilience at the heart of workplaces, so organisations can thrive.”
Key accountabilities :
- Winning new business across all product lines e.g. software (SAAS), compliance, audits and eLearning.
- Deliver a compelling Ark value proposition to target customers – mid-level to senior decision makers.
- Develop a sales plan based on booking targets, allocated named accounts (prospects).
- Work within a team of subject matter experts and Bid Managers to define a compelling win-strategy for each opportunity.
- Achieve/overachieve personal booking targets.
- Deliver proper reporting (pipeline, forecast, win-loss ratio) in order to manage achievement of booking targets.
- Identify the right prospect`s stakeholder and build connections and rapport quickly to drive consensus for deals.
- Work cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success.
Skills & Experience :
- Mindset is a team player, and natural hunter who gets the big picture.
- Proven track record in breaking targets and winning new business.
- Negotiation, Exceptional Rapport building.
- Professional Pipeline and Forecast-management.
- Experience in tech businesses selling B2B .
- Proven and consistent track record on hunting new accounts (new logos).
- Ability to present and influence at all levels.
- 2-4 years work experience that is new business development.
- Strong business acumen and integrity.
- Can work and thrive within Professional family not a lone wolf.