Ark Workplace Risk works with over 500 global brands. Our refreshingly different approach to consulting has given us a reputation for being innovative, resourceful and highly effective in helping put clients in control of their safety and compliance objectives.
Our impressive list of our clients includes investment funds, property management organisations and FTSE 250 listed companies within the Property & Real Estate, Services, Retail and Transport & Logistics and Hospitality & Leisure sectors.
As a Lead Health & Safety Management Consultant at Ark Workplace Risk you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with a diverse range of clients, preparing and undertaking health and safety assignments
- Design, maintain and improve health and safety management for clients
- Managing and leading ` client projects and programmes, provide corporate management advice as required up to Board level
- Design risk and compliance programmes
- Overseeing a virtual team delivering risk, compliance and safety projects
To be successful in this role, you will be NEBOSH qualified, preferably to diploma level, and will hold relevant professional membership of either IOSH, IFE, IIRSM and IEH. In addition to your qualifications, you will bring strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated track record of building and maintaining successful client relationships at all levels.
It’s an exciting time to join our team as we are going through a growth phase, so we’re looking for people who excel in dynamic environments and who have ambitions to fast-track their career in the Health and Safety industry.
This role has a national remit and will be required to travel outside of London from time to time so it’s important you have the flexibility, and willingness to travel as required.
If you are interested in joining the team at Ark and you would like to be considered for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org