Ark Workplace Risk’s HSSmart® health and safety software provides a real time risk and sustainability management system.
Workplace risk is by its very nature a moving target. Regardless of your organisational infrastructure, establishing and maintaining control, securing co-operation and managing communication and competence can often prove time intensive and difficult to keep up to date. Our experience working with premium brands on complex, contentious and day-to-day issues across a range of health and safety, risk, fire and sustainability considerations led us to conclude that a real-time relational information management approach was the most efficient and effective way to resolve these issues in a logical, reliable and trustworthy manner.
Unique to Ark Workplace Risk, HSSmart® is an industry-leading health and safety management software solution. It is designed to facilitate the improvement of your health and safety management by offering tools to aid better decision making. It will improve organisation and control of information, assets and tasks to deliver more responsive and effective management systems.
The framework for HSSmart® is based on the industry-standard OHSAS 18001 and HSG65. Clients using HSSmart® have reported savings of between 40-70% in administration time alone and have been able to report on significant improvements in risk management and compliance.
What are the benefits of HSSmart® Risk management Software?
- The system allows for easy notification and dissemination of guidance and new legislation to all relevant personnel, in multiple locations
- The software provides a much more efficient way or organising, storing and managing data with savings of as much as 70% in administration time reported by clients
- HSSmart® allows your organisation to demonstrate its ongoing commitment to safety with audit trails
- Perform management reporting for up-to-the-minute decisions at executive down to site level
- Readily monitor the performance of those responsible for day-to-day risk control
- Quickly identify gaps in risk control for focussed and well thought out remedial action
More about HSSmart® Risk Management Software
To request a demonstration of HSSmart® or for more information about the benefits to your organisation, please contact us.