Ark works with over 500 global brands. Our refreshingly different approach to consulting and innovative development to solutions put clients in control of their safety.
Clients include investment funds, property management organisations and FTSE 250 listed companies within the Property & Real Estate, Services, Retail and Transport & Logistics and Hospitality & Leisure sectors.
Benefits of Senior Fire, Health and Safety Consultant
We have a culture of achievement through shared values and behaviours consistently delivering to client’s expectations and beyond and providing a workplace environment to our employees that provides opportunities and encouragement to grow and a strong sense of ownership and belonging within the company.
We often refer to ourselves as the "Ark family" with everyone having a strong sense of engagement and an interest in our vision and there part as an individual and a team in our future success.
Responsibilities of Senior Fire, Health and Safety Consultant
Ark is currently seeking an outstanding Senior Consultant to join our expanding team as part of our continued growth, with the desire for expanding your knowledge.
You will mainly cover Greater London and home counties and you will have a national travel remit, working with a diverse range of clients, providing complex risk assessments and health and safety consulting services in low to medium risk environments.
You will have CMIOSH or on the way to working towards CMIOSH or MIIRSM, with a resourceful approach, strong interpersonal skills, report writing abilities and good knowledge of the regulations.
- Undertake complex and critical risk assessments including fire, health and safety and site compliance
- Prepare and undertake Health and safety management audits
- Maintain health and safety management systems and provide advice to clients
- Undertake corporate brief -ins and advice on Health & Safety management improvements
- Competent person advice
Requirements of Senior Fire, Health and Safety Consultant
- Chartered Member of IOSH (preference) Or working towards CMIOSH
- Degree level qualified
- Experience working across multi sectors
- NEBOSH Fire certificate or equivalent
- Forensic and pragmatic approach
- Resourceful, dedicated, enjoys helping us grow
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to