You will be part of one of the fastest growing enterprise software and professional services companies at the forefront of the digitisation wave.
QUOODA® is an innovative enterprise platform that manages Operational Risk, Compliance, Safety and Security.
It creates personalised, highly secure and individual deployments for our clients, their customers and their supply chain seamlessly through various cloud based and on premise solutions
A globally assured solution that can easily be embedded with our Professional Services & Outsourcing Solutions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Preferably business graduate, MBA or similar qualifications from leading institutions, with experience in selling software solutions both single point and enterprise
- Successful track record in hunting new deals in a fast track and dynamic environment by building strategic client relationships through consultative engagement
- Experience in building client centric value propositions in order to displace competitors as well as Greenfield opportunities and shortening sales cycles.
- Strategic agility and market experience to adapt & create new propositions through consultative engagements create or improve competitive advantages for clients
- Consult and Build sectoral reach-out strategies in collaboration with Global Client Account Management Teams
- Miller Heiman or similar ‘sale methods’.
- Analytical, adaptable/flexible, risk aware and opportunistic, strategic thinking/visioning, strategic agility, communication, listening skills, persuasion, enthusiasm and execution (to be able to identify the issues that need to be addressed).
- Strong understanding and experience of strategic and consultative selling, preferably enterprise software platforms covering GRC/ORC, Risk, Compliance, HSE, Security, BCM, etc.
- Buy facilitation capabilities in order to be able to manoeuvre and influence large and complex buying processes and buying influences.
- Organisation and planning (plan what needs to be done and organise who is doing it).