Progress and grow with us and our client projects - Get coaching and CPD - Execute market leading Safety programmes – Risk Assessments and Advisory.
We are looking for a highly energetic, bright, ambitious and qualified Safety Practitioners having started their journey in Safety wanting to make a mark in the market with us. Ark is a premium brand where you can build on your track record and make a valuable contribution.
You will be able to make a difference on health, safety and compliance matters whilst solving problems with strong commercial savvy. You will enjoy contributing to building and expanding our consultancy and in return rewarded with growth opportunities and pride in helping major and global companies succeed and be safer.
You will enjoy contributing as part of a team and building strong customer advocacy as a valued partner and representing one of the most innovative and respected brands in the UK’s Health and Safety Management market.
About the role
- Undertake General and Fire Risk Assessments following Ark methodology and templates and write high quality reports for clients.
- To ensure that all documents and project files are prepared and managed in accordance with the Company standards.
- To meet or exceed established Fee Earning targets as defined by the Company.
- NEBOSH Qualifications
- Management consultancy experience
- Forensic and pragmatic approach
- Resilient, resourceful with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident, flexible and collaborative working attitude
- Excels in a fast-paced high -performance environment
- Required travel throughout the UK
About the Company
Major and global brands choose Ark because of our refreshingly different approach to consulting and development to solutions that put clients in control of their safety. Combining strong competence in relationships, transformation and delivery we create value not just enhance it for our clients.
Ark Workplace Risk is the market leading provider of Operational Risk, Compliance, Security and Safety Solutions and Services internationally focusing on the entire supply and value chain of Operational Risk, Compliance, Security and Safety with our clients using QUOODA® Ark’s Enterprise Software Platform, Outsourcing Solutions and Professional services.
Ark continues its ongoing investment to be ahead of the market through continuous product & technology innovation, differentiated solutions & services addressing regional variations in market needs, infrastructure and resources and strategic alliances and partnerships for global coverage.
Ark works with over 500 global and premium brands. Clients include investment funds, property management organisations and FTSE 250 listed companies within the Property & Real Estate, Services, Retail and Transport & Logistics and Hospitality & Leisure sectors.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com