Ark works with over 500 global brands. Our refreshingly different approach to consulting has given us a reputation for being innovative, resourceful and highly effective in helping put clients in control of their safety and compliance objectives.
Our impressive list of our clients includes investment funds, property management organisations and FTSE 250 listed companies within the Property & Real Estate, Services, Retail and Transport & Logistics and Hospitality & Leisure sectors.
Responsibilities of Fire, Health and Safety Risk Assessor/Advisor
Ark is currently seeking a resourceful and dynamic Consultant to join our expanding team as part of our continued growth, with the desire for expanding your knowledge and growing with us.
You will have a national travel remit, working with a diverse range of clients, providing risk assessments in low to medium risk environments.
Ideally working towards CMIOSH or equivalent with strong interpersonal skills, report writing abilities and good knowledge of regulations.
- Undertake risk assessments including fire, health and safety and site compliance
- Prepare and undertake Health and safety site management audits
- Maintain health and safety site management systems
- Undertake onsite brief -ins and advice on risk assessment improvements
Requirements of Fire, Health and safety Risk assessor/Advisor
- Looking for fast track progression + CPD support+ study support
- Qualified to NEBOSH general certificate or above
- Qualified to NEBOSH Fire certificate level or another relevant fire qualification
- Relevant membership of either IOSH, IFE, IIRSM and IEH
- TechIOSH, gradIOSH or equivalent, working towards CMIOSH or equivalent
- Degree level qualified ADVANTAGE
- Experience of Fire Risk Assessment in commercial and residential properties advantage
- Forensic and pragmatic approach
- Resilient, resourceful with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel across England as required
- Confident, flexible and collaborative working attitude
- Excels in a fast-paced high -performance environment
- 3-8 years’ experience
- Looking for progression
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to